Formulated to provide your system with a convenient, premium-quality, supercharged nutrient pack of select herbs and adaptogens. Regen7D will help your body optimise hormones to handle any stress life may throw your way!
Adaptogens help your body maintain a healthy balance. The body responds to stressors by releasing hormones, such as adrenaline, to resist stress, harmonise mood, support focus, and drive performance. When hormones are compromised by stress, lack of sleep, or overwork, the human body enters into exhaustion. Adaptogenetic herbs provide support for resistance to stress, aiding hard-working people in their efforts to perform and recover at a better rate.
The ingredients in Regen7D have been uniquely sourced and contains a nutrient ratio that promotes maximum growth effect and longevity and the following unique blend of adaptogens to deal with the physical and emotional challenges of life.
Ashwagandha Root Powder
- As the body recovers better when relaxed, Ashwagandha acts as an overall body tonic that brings balance and harmony.
- It reduces the effects of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) as a result, faster recovery for the muscles.
- Reduces the effects of free radicals and by-products associated with exercise – Great for post training
Muri Pauma Bark
- Helps regulate hormones used to generate muscles tissue
- Unique concentration and amounts for maximum muscle recovery
- Great adaptogen – brings the body into a relax state after training so aids recovery
- Promotes liver health
- Overall Hormone regulator, required for muscle growth and blood sugars
- Remove free radicals, which prevent muscle recovery,
- Hormone stimulate to help muscle recovery,
- Great Antioxidant, helps to remove by products of exercise from the muscles, which then helps in the recovery
- Provides a great antioxidant boost Overall great supply of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids and dietary fibre –all required for recovery
- It is also a Super Green that is great for the digestion and immune boost.
Ashwagandha Root Powder
Ashwagandha Root Powder, is seen as a great Adaptogen. Adaptogens are designed to help the body deal with all manner of stress types. Exercise is a form of “Good Stress” for the body. However, the body is still left to deal with the effects of exercise: inflammation, soreness and a host of other negative effects. Adaptogens help the body ultimately to heal from any form of physical stress, here we use it to help in the recovery post session. Recovery is based on the ability to overcome stress on the muscles: soreness along with dealing with free radicals that occur during the exercise process. Ashwagandha is a unique plant with remarkable balancing properties, essential for muscle growth.
Muri Pauma Bark
Muri Pauma Bark has been used in traditional Amazonian medicine for years, mainly to regulate male hormones In the Regen7D formula we use Muira Puama Bark to help stimulate the body to produce these hormones. These hormones are essential in repairing the muscles from the effects of exercise. At 7D we worked out the precise amount and concentration levels required to allow maximum muscle recovery.
Schizandra Chinensis is an excellent adaptogen and has been heavily researched. One area which Schizandra Chineneis is being currently researched is for its effect to deal with post exercise and the recovery of damaged muscles. It has a positive effect on endurance and overall hormone regulation.
One of the effects of exercise is the release of waste products into the blood and muscle tissue, if these are not removed from the body, they hinder recovery. Damiana Leaf has antioxidant properties, these compounds are seen as “micro hoovers,” and hoover up the waste products which are the by-products of exercise. As with the other ingredients Damiana also stimulates the body to release hormones to repair muscles from the effect of exercise.
Alfalfa was added to our Regen7D formula primarily to give an extra antioxidant boast. Alfalfa is also kind on the liver and has essential vitamins (C and K) and magnesium, copper and folate to help in muscle repair. Plus, 7D have a very ethical and holistic view on exercise and nutrition – if the body feels from exercise and we can help to promote this, it can only add to the positive effect associated with exercise. Alfalfa is a very good overall plant extract to help balance the body on non-exercise days and well as post exercise.
- Rich source of easily assimilated proteins,
- minerals (calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, selenium, organic silicon, manganese),
- vitamins (C, K, D, E, U, provitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid/B9, biotin, niacin),
- eight essential amino acids (alanine, lysine, arginine, histidine, cysteine, proline, methionine, tyrosine).
- dietary fibres.