Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a water-soluble vitamin, hence, some supplements will ask you to add it to water before taking. More importantly, our bodies cannot store Vitamin C, so, we need a regular daily supply to maintain healthy levels. In days gone by, sailors, who were at sea for months on end, would suffer from Vitamin C deficiency otherwise known as scurvy, not a pleasant illness. However, it is very rare to get scurvy in today’s world, but we can have low levels, which require topping up.
There are several uses of Vitamin C in our bodies:
- Helps to maintain a healthy Immune system.
- Production of collagen, which maintains healthy connective tissue.
- Help support tissues and organs, including the skin and bones
- Vitamin C increases the amount of iron we can absorb.
- As an Antioxidant, to protect against harmful free radicals, toxins and pollutants.
However, by taking large dosages of Vitamin C once per day, is not efficient, as our body will excrete the unabsorbed amount via the urine. Somehow, we need to have a regular supply for the whole day, to maintain healthy levels.
There are other supplements on the market, which may have higher Vitamin C dosage levels, but the key is to maintain healthy levels throughout the day.
Not only did we build a formula which helps maintain healthy levels throughout the day, but we use a very unique liposomal delivery mechanism.
Our liposomes are based on Phosphatidylcholine (PC), which encapsulates the Vitamin C in a Tiny-Lipid Bubble, this protects and focuses delivery into the cells of the body. Did you know that Phosphatidylcholine (PC), is in each cell of the body and is concentrated in the brain and vital organs?
PC is a unique substance which is found in every cell wall of the human body. Hence, by taking Vitamin C as a liposome, you not only receive the benefits of vitamin c, but you also deliver natural nutrients to the cell wall.
- Absorption: Higher levels are absorbed less waste, less costly to you
- Pioneered: The highest level of research, so you get a great product.
- Trusted: Empirical Labs have pioneered Liposomal delivery and have a whole series of products.